As the cryptocurrency craze is in its full swing, Ripple (XRP) can be a good alternative to Bitcoin. Here is a comprehensive guide on how you can trade Ripple and enjoy a seamless process of USD to XRP exchange.
Where to buy Ripple (XRP)?
The first essential step in buying Ripple is – knowing where to buy XRP. Unfortunately, not every cryptocurrency exchange has Ripple, but there are many exchanges where you can get Ripple against your coveted fiat currency like USD. Bitzuri is one of them. At Bitzuri, you can buy and sell XRP directly using multiple fiat currencies like USD, Euro, and KES.
Steps to Selling XRP for USD at Bitzuri
To sell Ripple on the best USD to XRP exchange platform, you must follow some general steps:
1. Register to create an account, and confirm through your email.
2. Verify your account. In case of withdrawal of fiat currency, you need to fill the required details such as your name, country, scanned copy of ID documents like a driving licence or ID card, and sometimes a proof of residence. You can read a more detailed description of the signup and verification processes on Bitzuri’s web page.
3. Deposit XRP into the account’s wallet.
4. Sell the XRP and buy USD. A similar process is applicable in case you want to buy XRP with USD.
5. Withdraw USD (Bitzuri will automatically deduct the transaction fees).
Why Go for Ripple?
Ripple was introduced in 2012 and since then it has gained significant traction among crypto users due to its faster transaction speed and low transaction fees.
Ripple serves as a good alternative to Ethereum, Bitcoin, and is a bit different from most other cryptocurrencies in the sense that it works with several banks and companies.
As the Bitcoin market is falling down these days, so we can say that there are great chances of Ripple to gain moment.
Ripple offers a range of great features including instant, on-demand settlements, connectivity across several payment networks, real-time funds tracing mechanism, as well as low operational and liquidity costs.
I certainly hope the question of how a USD to XRP Exchange platform helps you to trade Ripple was answered, among many other concerns that you may have had at the start of this post. And in case you still have questions, please drop us a message and we will be happy to help you out.